- Fresh chicken wings (split)
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp smoked sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Add wood and get your oven brothers oven up to 425f
- Rinse and pat dry wings
- Add flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a large resealable bag. Add wings (6 at a time) to the bag, and shake sealed bag until wings are coated in the flour mixture
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with olive oil (or brush olive oil if not using a spray)
- Place the wings on the baking sheet, leaving room between. Spray or brush lightly the tops of the wings with olive oil
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, turning halfway.
- Remove from oven, and coat with junior and the kid maple bourbon or chipotle peach bbq sauce!