- 1 Rack of ribs
- Oil/Mustard/Hot sauce as binding oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Your favourite sauce or rub
- Preheat oven to 300 - offset
- Remove membrane from the underside of the ribs
- Use a binder (oil, mustard or hot sauce helps set the seasoning up) on both sides
- Using salt pepper and garlic powder or your favorite seasoning/rub, generously season the bottom and flip them over and season the top.
- Place ribs in the middle of a baking sheet on top of an oven proof cooling rack meat side up.
- Place in 300 degree preheated oven and cook turning the pan about every 20 minutes until the IT (internal temperature) hits 202 degrees (approx 3.5 hours)
- Allow to rest 5-10 min, slice and enjoy *when removing the membrane it comes off much easier if you grip it with a piece of paper towel.